Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Canoe & Kayak Awards - Spirit of Adventure Nomination

We are ecstatic to announce that we have recently been nominated for a Canoe & Kayak Award! We were interviewed for Canoe & Kayak Magazine a few months back and our story must have hit it off with many of their readers.

This year's Canoe & Kayak Awards will present awards for seven categories: Male and Female Paddler of the Year, Filmmaking Achievement, Paddle With Purpose, the Spirit of Adventure Award and Expedition of the Year, plus the Photo of the Year. The category we are nominated in is the "Spirit of Adventure." This award will be given to the person or group who best embodies the spirit of adventure in paddling. The other nominees are insanely impressive! It is a huge honor to just be recognized with such an amazing group of athletes and adventurers.

Be sure to head over to their website before June 30th to cast your VOTE!  Thanks for all of the support!

1 comment:

  1. My husband and I are actually moving to Lansing for work so I have been trying to find out more about it. I gave him the job of looking up movers in MI while I look up things to do. I love hiking and swimming so I will definitely put Lake Michigan on our to-do list!

    ReplyDelete